Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Epic Fail for supper, anyone?

Yep it was kinda gross. Maybe if I put it out there someone can tell me how I should have done this recipe.
I'll start with the only good thing about dinner. I combined a cup of organic greek yogurt, a tablespoon of mayo a handful of chives and a handful of basil. Put it all in the blender til everything was green and added crushed black pepper for taste. This sauce was freaking good, and I will have to find a place to use it again - but it wont be in this yucky meal.

Then I added some chopped up cocktail shrimp, a variety of lettuce, and some sliced mango, and wrapped it up in a whole grain wrap tortilla. Mostly, the worst thing about it, was it was just too sweet. Maybe I could have traded the mango for something less sweet like an avocado... Idk the combination was just too sweet, and brian was frustrated because the tortillas were so thin and the kept ripping.

This meal doesnt stand another chance, but I might try it with the avocados in some pita bread. That sauce was too good!

Before that at lunch we had Chipotle. I had 2 soft tacos with veggies and chicken and gaucamole.

Breakfast was a bowl of FiberOne Raisin Bran. mmmmmmmmmmmmm