Well, I did try the rice milk today. Actually, I did not have it for breakfast, but I did have it in cereal. So, that is reallly all that matters. I didnt love it in cereal. But it's a tastey by-itself drink. It is exactly the flavor of milk I used to drink when Mom would make rice for breakfast and add milk and sugar and butter. Only, less creamy and also less buttery. Still yummy.
I ate like an idiot today, and while I'm confessin', I ate like an idiot all week so far, and I'm telling you it's not getting any better. I ate a awfully carbed up meal at lunch today - an elementary school cafeteria combo of chicken nuggets, mashed potatoes, gravy and a roll. There were green beans, and I ate them, but that crap could not have been considered nutrish. As I put each little olive green mushy green bean shaped morsel in my mouth, I said to myself, "Nothing about this is good for you. Nothing"
Also, my tummy was very angry at me today over some Cinco de Mayo shennanigans. Tummy I am sorry. Taste buds, do not listen to a word I say. Anyway, I started feeling really gross about an hour after dinner last night, so no walk yesterday. Today, I still felt cruddy. I did not eat breakfast, had a gross lunch, came home had a bowl of delicious cereal, and a glass of V8, got pretty sick at my tummy, made Brian's meaty dinner, and an extra chicken breast for me, waited several hours then ate the breast. Had 2 glasses of rice milk, mmmmmmmm. And am telling you about right now. Right before I lay my bones in the bed.
Tomorrow my work is catering a fajita lunch. I'll go easy I promise. And breakfast... what in the world am I going to do for breakfast. Some people really need to go to the grocery store and buy responsibly.
I have promised myself dessert this week, but I have to get in gear if I am really to make good on that promise.